10 Top Sites with Au Pair Reviews
- Au Pair ClearingHouse - Au Pair ClearingHouse provides customers with reviews of all 14 U.S. Au Pair Agencies that are designated by the U.S. Department of State. They also rate agencies and provide a list of strengths and weaknesses for each.
- Better Business Bureau - The Better Business Bureau offers company ratings for any company that has a history with them. Search for a specific au pair agency to find their track record and customer-written reviews.
- Viewpoints - The Viewpoints network offers user reviews on everything from consumer items to websites. Search under the “More” tab to find reviews for local places, including reviews for local au pair agencies.
- Angie’s List - Angie’s List is another consumer review website, built on the foundation that consumers will tell it like it is. Child care is one of the many areas that you can find reviews on.
- Alexa - Alexa is a site that houses a lot of information on websites, including search terms, traffic and customer reviews. Look for the website you’re interested in, then click on the “Reveiws” tab to see what customers think of the au pair agency you are considering.
- Sitter Compare - Sitter Compare offers in-depth reviews of sitter sites, including pricing, features and what types of care are offered. Whether you are looking for a pet sitter, babysitter or au pair, you can find a site that can provide what you need.
- Yellow Pages - The Yellow Pages have become much more than a telephone book for businesses. The site contains business information and customer reviews for au pair agencies to give consumers a more in depth look at companies.
- Childcare Ratingz - Childcare Ratingz offers customer reviews of specific agencies, and reviews are broken down even further into categories such as staff, facilities, activities and more. Reviews include comments in addition to the ratings for each company.
- Find & Go Seek - This site offers consumer ratings on a scale of one to five stars, as well a company blub and basic contact information. Company reviews are for companies on the east coast, as this site is based in Vermont.
- Ripoff Report - This site is best-known for its cruel reports on various companies. Knowing the bad about an agency is just as important as knowing the good, so don’t bypass these complaint reviews.
From consumer to professional reviews, it is wise to know the good, the bad and the ugly about au pairs and au pair agencies before hiring someone to care for your children while you are away from home. Arming yourself with the knowledge from these sites is a great first step toward a beautiful relationship.