It can be expensive to stay on point with the changing trends, but that doesn’t mean you’re destined to have an empty pocketbook to keep your kids in fashion. In fact, saving money on back-to-school fashions can be done quite easily with a few tips and tricks. You can find high-end looks at lower prices in local department stores, and by mixing a few trendy pieces with staples you already have on hand your child can be stylish without you spending a fortune. These 18 blogs will help you figure out what the trends are for back-to-school and how to get them for less.
Little girls probably don’t care all that much about being trendy, so it’s up to you to decide if you want to dress her in this year’s trendy clothes or look to second hand stores to get some basics and save some money. Incorporating some stylish pieces with some tried and true favorites can ensure that your little girl is quite the fashionista, without blowing the budget. Take a look at what is trending for little girls this season in these six blog articles.
- Top 5 Back-to-School Trends These trends for little girls include sparkly shoes, ankle boots and more.
- Back-to-School Trends with Style Expert Nicole Feliciano and Wal-Mart To stay trendy without breaking the bank, take a look in the closet to determine what your kids can still wear and then accent with new trendy pieces.
- 5 Back-to-School Tips for Kids’ Clothing Trends You Can Actually Afford The layered look is in this year, and this blogger recommends keeping the summer tank tops out for fall.
- Back-to-School Fashion Trends in Footwear Boots and boat shoes are all the rage in footwear this season.
- Back-to-School Fashion Trends for Girls at The Children’s Place Bold bright colors and animal prints are what every budding fashionista will be sporting this year, according to this blog post.
- Back-to-School Fashion Trends One trend that’s crossing over all age groups is a throw-back to the 80’s with bright colors and sparkles.
As girls get older they pay more attention to what they wear and how they look, and they’ll likely have quite a bit to say about anything you pick out for them. Before you pull out of the driveway, you may want to do a little shopping online to get what she wants and save some money. Fortunately for the budget conscious, many of the lower end retail stores have fashions that mimic the styles worn by the rich and famous. These six blog entries will share some pictures of trends that will be popular for back-to-school.
- Back-to-School Trends from Burlington Teen Vogue paired up with Burlington Coat Factory to put together a video of the must-have pieces for fall.
- Back-to-School Trends 2013 Take a look at the 12 outfits that this blogger has put together showcasing trends for this fall.
- 5 Must-Have Back-to-School Style Trends Check out the photos of celebrity girls rocking the latest fashions on this post.
- Cake: Trends of the Past Go Back to Class Watch this video showing several trends and how they can be worn.
- Top Back-to-School Fall 2013 Denim Trends Printed denim with animal prints is going to be popular for the fall.
- Back-to-School Fashion Trends Ankle boots with distressed jeans are just a couple of the trends that you’ll see in the halls.
Style isn’t just for the girls, and stylish boys both young and old will be sporting graphic T-shirts, bold colors and oxford type shirts with jeans. The baggie look is out, and it has been replaced by more of a skinny leg jean. Take a look at these blogs to see more of the latest fashion trends for guys.
- Back-to-School Fashion Show Highlights Denim Trends Take a look at the slide show on this post highlighting this year’s trends for teen guys.
- Hot Back-to-School Trends Graphic T-shirts worn under blazers are a hot trend for guys this season.
- 10 Back-to-School Fashion Picks for Boys From faded jeans to cardigan sweaters, this year’s trends are a bit more formal than sloppy.
- 4 Affordable, On-Trend Back-to-School Fashion for Boys The graphic T-shirt is big for both boys and girls this year.
- Back-to-School: The Best Deals on Boy’s & Girl’s Clothing & Accessories Oxford shirts and cargo pants are hot for boys.
- Back-to-School Apparel for Boys This blogger ties in the space or galaxy trend that is making an appearance in both boys and girls clothing for fall.