The big game is fast approaching and you need some knock out food for the armchair quarterbacks in your life. Whether you have just a few people coming over for the game or you’re throwing a huge party, these recipes will help you score a touchdown. From wings to chili, these 20 blog entries will make sure that you are the MVP of your party!
Super bowl watching parties are almost as much about the food as they are about the game. What kind of game would it be if you just put out some pretzels and a bag of chips? You need to up the ante by serving one of the recipes found on these five blog posts.
- Party Snacks- Bacon Cheese Ball Recipe This recipe will certainly be a crowd pleaser. The cheese ball is shaped like a football with pretzels used for the laces.
- Super Bowl Appetizers Find a bunch of different appetizers on this blog, from the very simple to the more complicated.
- Raw & Gluten-Free Appetizer Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday Your guests will have no idea that this recipe is gluten-free unless you tell them.
- Vegan Deep Fried Mushrooms Recipe—Vegan Super Bowl Appetizer Recipe These deep fried beauties do not look like they’d be healthy, but they are.
- Today’s Super Bowl Entertaining Recipe: Sesame Chicken Wings It wouldn’t be a football game without some wings. Try these instead of the usual Buffalo wings.
When you think Super Bowl food, what comes to mind? Is it chili, pizza or something else? These five bloggers have some recipes for dishes that you expect and some that you might not. With everyone is trying to eat a little healthier, you might want to try one of the healthy options.
- Superbowl Recipes: Time to Get Game Ready Check out these cheese stuffed meatball sliders for your Super Bowl gathering.
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: White Chicken Chili and Deli Chopped Salad A healthy option that still hits all of the bells and whistles of the traditional chili.
- Hosting the Big Game, Semi-Homemade Pizza & More There’s no shame is taking some help from the grocery store when hosting a party. These pizzas are a simple way to feed your guests.
- Super Bowl Party Main Course Ideas This blogger has a bunch of ideas so you can pick your favorite.
- Super Bowl Party Main Dish Recipes Putting a twist on traditional lasagna and enchiladas, this blogger has come up with enchilada lasagna.
You may be wondering why you need both appetizers and snacks, but they are two different things. Appetizers are something that your crew can nosh on when they first arrive and the game hasn’t really started yet. Snacks, however, will be out so that people can snack on them throughout the entire game.
- Super Bowl Snacks: Grilled Cheese Pull Aparts Warm and cheesy, these snacks would work well as a snack for the game and a lunch for the kids.
- Healthy Super Bowl Snacks Just because they are healthy doesn’t mean they aren’t delicious.
- Super Bowl Snacks for Football Foodies Make your own parmesan cream crackers or some spicy nuts for game day enjoyment.
- Healthy Super Bowl Snack Recipes How about making deviled eggs with low-fat ricotta cheese to increase the protein and decrease the fat? Find this recipe and other slimmed down gems on this blog.
- Shrimp Dip Making this dip is simple and uses many ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen already. Serve this dip with chips and you are all set.
There is never an event that doesn’t need some dessert. Making these desserts portable will make them easier for game watchers to enjoy without missing a play.
- Cherry Pie Bars Eating a piece of cherry pie with a fork isn’t necessarily easy to do while watching the big game, which is why these cherry pie bars are perfect – they give you the best of both worlds.
- Pretzel S’mores It might not be possible to eat S’mores for every occasion, but these little babies will make it a whole lot easier to try.
- Tops 10 Desserts for Your Super Bowl Party There’s a healthy Cookie Dough Dip listed on this blog, ‘nuff said.
- Super Bowl Cake Pops Not only are these desserts portable, but they are gluten-free for those people who have food sensitivities.
- Bite-Size Super Bowl Desserts Tiny treats that are as easy to eat as they are too hold. A cheesecake bar instead of a big piece of cheesecake and others can be found on this blog.