If you are planning on travelling to the East coast over the holidays or sometime this winter, whether it’s to visit family, to take a skiing trip, or just to travel some place new, you might want to take a gander at these restaurant reviews prior to your trip. These 30 bloggers have reviewed different restaurants all along the East coast and have identified the best places to dine, for both tourists and locals alike.
Best Steaks in Massachusetts
These five bloggers have reviewed steakhouses all across the state of Massachusetts in a quest to find the best steak. There’s an eclectic mix of restaurants, so whether you like old or new you should be able to find something that suits your taste buds. There are different prices ranges covered as well.
- Restaurant Review #3 Ruth Chris Steakhouse, Boston, MA
- Bell & Anchor- Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Restaurant Review: Fogo de Chao Boston
- Ozzie’s Steak and Eggs (Hinsdale, MA)
- Ten Tables @ Jamaica Plain, MA Boston
Best Lobster Dishes in Maine
You can’t visit Maine without trying at least one meal containing their famed fresh lobster. These five bloggers have reviewed five different lobster dishes at restaurants throughout Maine and have identified the best ones, taking the guesswork out of where to dine. Prices vary, so don’t worry that everything will be super expensive; lobster in Maine is reasonably priced.
- Dolphin Marina and Restaurant- Harpswell, ME
- Lobster Shack of Ogunquit. Restaurant Review…
- Waterman’s Beach Lobster
- Restaurant Review: Plentiful and Classic Food at Lobster Cove (York Harbor, ME)
- Boothbay Harbor Restaurants: Exploring Maine Lobster
Best Seafood in Maryland
Maryland is well known for its seafood and crab cakes, and no trip to Maryland would be complete without checking out some seafood while you’re there. These five blog posts give reviews of various seafood restaurants in the area that are worth checking out.
- Restaurant Review- Freddy’s Lobster + Clams (A Bit of Maine in Maryland)
- Captain Pat’s Seafood Restaurant Review (Lexington Park, MD)
- Harris Crab House, Seafood Restaurant, Restaurant, Review, Grasonville, Maryland
- Ocean City, Maryland Restaurant Reviews
- Review: Phillips Seafood Restaurant is Amazing, with Best Crab in Maryland
Best Italian in New Jersey
If you’ve ever watched any television shows that are based in New Jersey, then you know that there are a lot of Italians in the state. So it’s no real surprise that Italian food is prominently featured in this tourist hotspot. After you’ve worked up an appetite checking out the set of Jersey Shore, try dining at one of these restaurants.
- Rellas Italian Tavern, A Brielle, NJ Restaurant Rating and Review
- Best Italian Restaurant in NJ Receives Many Reviews from Happy Customers
- Carmela’s Food Blog: Valentino’s in Park Ridge, NJ
- Restaurant Reviewer Finds State’s Best Ethnic Foods
- Restaurant Review: Via 45 in Red Bank, NJ
Best Burger in New York
Some people may think that a burger is a burger, but they would be wrong. There are burgers that range from less than a dollar to some that clock in over $100. The quality of the meat and the seasonings go a long way in making an awesome burger. Check out these five blog post reviews on the best burgers in New York.
- NY Food Truck Lunch: Schnitz Burger from Schnitzel & Things
- The 8 Best Burgers in New York
- A Burger a Week, And the Best Burger in New York
- The Best Burger in New York: Sam Reviews Shake Shack
- 20 Best NY Burger, 2012
Best Family Restaurants in New Hampshire
If you’re travelling with family members it can be difficult to eat at a lot of the top restaurants because they are too crowded, too expensive or just not very kid friendly. These five bloggers have reviewed family friendly restaurants in New Hampshire, so you know exactly where to take your brood to eat when you visit the state.