Christmas time often means getting together with friends and family, and one of the focal points of these get-togethers is often the many different delicious desserts the season brings. These 30 bloggers have come up with several creative desserts, no matter what your preferences or dietary restrictions are. Check them out.
Rich and decadent chocolate desserts are true show stoppers. To bless your family with these delectable treats, read on to see what these five bloggers have come up with.
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Bars, aka the Perfect Christmas Dessert
- 12 Days of Christmas Treats Day 3- German Chocolate Coconut Bars
- Christmas Chocolate Log Recipe
- Chocolate Christmas Wreaths
- Easy Chocolate and Peppermint Cake
If you’d like a dessert that’s on the lighter side, you might be thinking that something with fruit would be a good choice. These five bloggers have provided some fruit inspired Christmas desserts that are special enough to be served at Christmas.
- How to Make Christmas Desserts
- Christmas Evening Dinner: Fruit Desserts
- Miss Nerva’s Christmas Pudding & Brandy Sauce
- Cold X-mas Fruit Dessert
- Pavlova: A Divine Christmas Dessert
People who follow a dairy-free diet are often unable to partake in a lot of desserts during the holidays. These five blog posts have come up with dairy-free treats that allow everyone to enjoy some tasty seasonal specialties for Christmas.
- 12 Gluten, Egg, and Dairy-free Christmas Cookies
- Fruit for Dessert: Heavenly Ambrosia (Dairy-free, Soy-free, Vegan)
- Dairy-free Fudge For 12 Days of Christmas Cookies!
- Vegan Christmas Desserts
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free Pumpkin Pie
Nut allergies are a growing concern, and with so many people suffering from them it’s ideal to have nut-free dessert options available. Here are five blog entries that will give you some nut-free dessert options for anyone who might suffer from a nut allergy that might be at your holiday celebrations.
- Nut-free Christmas Dessert Tips and a Nut-free Dessert Recipe!
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- Homemade Caramels
- Steamed Banana Pudding + How To Videos
- Egg-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free Cake
Bite-sized treats allow your guests to enjoy a little bit of everything without going completely overboard. These five bloggers have posted some tasty morsels to make for your next event.
- Bite Size Christmas Dessert Recipes!
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Buns
- Petite Treats: Your Favorite Desserts – Bite Size!
- Mini Christmas Desserts Bar
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Mini Muffins
Around the World
Maybe you’d like to introduce your kids to a recipe from the country of their ancestors, or perhaps you want to treat your grandma to a dish from her home country. You may just want to make something different; whatever the underlying reason, if you’re looking for an internationally inspired treat, then you should check out these five blog entries that will give you dessert recipes from around the world.